Baja Beer Festival
Sample beers from Arizona’s best breweries and food (for purchase) from the region’s most talented chefs, with the Gastronomic Union of Tucson (GUT).
All food available for purchase at the event.
This year’s fest features a focus on IPAs, as brewers compete in the first statewide IPA competition.
Local live music will keep the atmosphere rockin’ and lawn games will be available.
- $60 – 1 pm entry (60 extra minutes)
- Limited Number Available
- 25 tasting tickets (1 ticket per 4oz beer tasting)
- Food Voucher
- $35 – 2 pm entry
- 20 tasting tickets (1 ticket per 4oz beer tasting)
- $10 admission
- No alcohol may be consumed by Designated Drivers
Need to know info
VIP admission begins at 1 pm (designated drivers arriving with VIPs will also be admitted at 1 pm)
General admission begins at 2 pm
- Event ends at 6 pm, the last pour is 5:45 pm
- Ticket purchasers and all guests must be 21 or over
- Food is available for purchase
- Valid picture ID must be presented for admission
- Your name does not need to match your ticket
- This is a rain or shine; no refunds allowed
- Tickets will be limited to avoid overcrowding
The do’s, don’ts & common sense
You must present your ticket and ID (You must have a printed ticket or have a mobile device with the Eventbrite app and be able to display ticket purchase!).
Ticket holders must present a ticket for each beer as in accordance with Arizona liquor laws.
Backpacks, containers, outside food are not permitted(pretzel necklaces allowed). Sorry, no pets. Yummy beer-friendly food is available for purchase. Absolutely no weapons are allowed into the event. Simply put, let’s use the common sense rule: If you’re asking yourself ”I wonder if I can ________,” play it safe and don’t do it/ bring it. Let’s have fun!
Water – Empty water containers will be permitted into the festival. In an effort to conserve and create a “green” event the Arizona Craft Brewers Guild has a created a self-serve water station.